free, online learning solution to the cancellation of K-8 summer school in the Los Angeles Unified School District.
* Crowdsource the tagging of resources
* Host on Free online aggregation site
* Offer some tools for dialogue.
- Find a resource and tag it: sosclassroom
- send the resource to sosclassroom[at]gmail.com
- tweet us @sosclassroom or #sosclassroom
This is my response to this novel experiment:
Hey congrats on "crowdsourcing"! Now that you have the crowds attention (me) let's see if we can get some work done. Let's start by defining who "we" are. "Our class at USC" what class? and are you speaking for the class or is it YOU and a few interested folk? I DO see how the your site works and it's a great concept. How do we bridge the concept to making it a practice? If the intended audience is LAUSD teachers to gather resources and LAUSD families in comsuming these resources then what is the plan? I'm comitted to a sustained effort and partnership between classroom teacher, the families we service, and interested community like yourself. I invite you to continue the conversation.